We provide a wide range of voice services to business customers. Voice over Internet Protocol ( VoIP ) has revolutionized the telephony industry.
VoIP services include every feature common with POTS and a PBX Switch, but also provide:
- Soft phone integration: talk through your PC
- Unlimited in-bound lines (limited only by bandwidth)
- Each line has its own direct line
- Phones are portable–you can take your phone line with you, anywhere with internet access
- Advanced settings for simultaneous rings, call-forwarding, voice mail bounce backs, and other functions
- Functions for queuing, night attendant, company directory, on-hold audio, and more
- Critical Business Continuity: as the system is fully hosted, the whole phone system can be moved instantaneously
- Independence from expensive, faulty Hardware, such as PBX switches
Incredibly, despite all this added functionality, the typical organization can save 50-70% on their phone service over POTS. More functionality, much less cost, inexpensive IT hardware.